[TOS] Greetings from Colombia

Heidi Ellis heidi.ellis at wne.edu
Thu Apr 27 22:13:53 UTC 2017

Hello Paulo!

Welcome to the TOS community! We would welcome all of your contributions! When you have identified something that you would like to contribute, let the owner.tos at gmail.com<mailto:owner.tos at gmail.com> know and they'll handle getting you editor privileges on the teachingopensource.org site.

Welcome!
Heidi Ellis