[TOS] Looking for an HFOSS project

Jim Bowring bowring at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 04:38:59 UTC 2017

Heidi -

These are at least FOSS: https://github.com/CIRDLES

- Jim

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 3:43 PM, Heidi Ellis <heidi.ellis at wne.edu> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Before I go back to searching, would anyone happen to know of an active
> HFOSS project that is written in Java and hosted on github?  I have
> already exhausted the list here:
>
> http://foss2serve.org/index.php/HFOSS_Projects
>
> Thanks!!!
> Heidi

Jim Bowring
C. Richard Crosby Distinguished Teaching Co-Chair
Principal Investigator, www.CIRDLES.org, www.github.com/cirdles
GitHub: https://github.com/bowring

Computer Science
College of Charleston
66 George Street
Charleston, SC 29424

Google Voice: 843.608.1399 <(843)%20608-1399> (preferred)
Google Email: bowring at gmail.com

Office:
Harbor Walk East (360 Concord Street) Room 308
843.953.0805 <(843)%20953-0805>
http://stono.cs.cofc.edu/~bowring/
bowringj at cofc.edu

R. Buckminster Fuller (1972):
If humanity is to survive aboard our planet, it must become universally
literate and preoccupied with inherently cooperative Comprehensive
Anticipatory Design Science in which every human is concerned with
accomplishing the comfortably sustainable well-faring of all other humans.