[TOS] College Workshops for GNOME Project

Patrick Masson masson at opensource.org
Tue Jun 20 16:54:27 UTC 2017

Hi Meg,

The OSI was OpenHatch's fiscal sponsor and we very much supported their
work. If you and GNOME are interested in starting up a similar effort,
I expect the OSI would love to help. We also have several Higher Ed
Affiliates, including the RCOS group at RPI. It might make for a good
core group to start.

Let me know,
Patrick

--
  ||  |   | || |  ||  ||  | || |  |||  |  |||

Patrick Masson
General Manager & Director, Open Source Initiative
855 El Camino Real, Ste 13A, #270
Palo Alto, CA 94301
United States
Office: (415) 857-5398