[TOS] College Workshops for GNOME Project

Simon Sultana Simon.Sultana at fresno.edu
Tue Jun 20 15:00:39 UTC 2017

Hello Meg. I would be interested in finding out more about what would be involved. I am currently launching new programs in software engineering and computer information systems and would be interested to incorporate new ideas.

Simon Sultana
Computer Information Systems & Software Engineering
Fresno Pacific University
Phone (559) 453-5501
simon.sultana at fresno.edu