[TOS] GNOME Workshop materials

Stephen Jacobs itprofjacobs at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 14:10:21 UTC 2017

Hi Meg,

my students alums and faculty mentors are all active in IRC over the summer.  I’m sure some of them would be willing to look your materials over. That said, there already may be a decent set of things already available in the TOS repositories that may save you reinventing the wheel.  I’ve let them know that someone from GNOME might pop into channel and point them to the materials.

we’re on free node #rit-foss