[TOS] HFOSS relevant for Introduction to R Programming

Stephen Fashoto fashotos at run.edu.ng
Tue Oct 3 10:57:33 UTC 2017

Dear All,

I am Dr. Stephen Fashoto a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Computer
Science, University of Swaziland. One of my promise at the just concluded
POSSE meeting at Bologna, Italy was to introduce my year one students to
Free and Open Source Software programming. I have started introducing them
to R programming but I need advice and suggestions on the HFOSS project
that will be relevant to introduce them to support the teaching.

Thanks.

Cheers

--

<http://adms.run.edu.ng/>