[TOS] Fw: Two requests regarding the new site

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Sat Oct 14 12:20:21 UTC 2017

Hi Heidi and all!

I'd like to apologise for the tone and contents of my earlier message. Sorry if
you were offended. Lately I've been suffering from
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Major_depressive_disorder and
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypomania (though relatively mild ones) and I may
have been taking it on you.

That put aside, I kindly ask you to restore the old link, because it seems I am
unable to do it myself using wordpress and breaking links unnecessarily is bad.

Regards,

	Shlomi