[TOS] Short intro to POSSE by myself in Bologna on September 15

Heidi Ellis heidi.ellis at wne.edu
Thu Aug 23 23:42:50 UTC 2018

Congratulations Gianluca!!! Let me know if you would like some pictures of POSSE workshops. I have a few from the one in Bologna and some from POSSEs held in the U.S.

There is a page with information about POSSE here:

http://foss2serve.org/index.php/POSSE

Some history about POSSEs here:

http://teachingopensource.org/posse/

And Red Hat's page is here (scroll down):

https://www.redhat.com/en/about/open-source-education/educators

Good luck and let us know how it goes!
Heidi