[TOS] [United States, Canada] Diversity scholorships for Red Hat's open source conference DevConf.US in Boston August 17-19

Marina Zhurakhinskaya marinaz at redhat.com
Mon Jul 23 23:05:35 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Red Hat is hosting a conference for people contributing to and interested in open source technologies called DevConf.US in Boston on August 17-19. We expect many local students to attend, and are also offering diversity scholarships to people from the United States and Canada who are new or returning to full-time work in technology and are interested in open source. Please encourage your students to apply by July 29 or apply yourself if you are a recent graduate. The registration for the conference itself is free, and scholarships can cover travel, accommodations, food, child care, and other expenses.

The conference has the following tracks: application development, containers & orchestration, ensuring software quality, machine learning / artificial intelligence / serverless, open source & process, systems engineering, and user experience & open source. Learn more about the conference, register, or find the application form for the scholarship at https://devconf.info/us . The conference is expected to fill up, so don't delay registering for it if you are interested in attending!

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Thanks!
Marina