[TOS] peer evaluations

Joanna Klukowska joannakl at cs.nyu.edu
Mon Apr 15 14:28:13 UTC 2019

Hi,

I am teaching a class that focuses on student contributions to open
source projects.
I want to ask students to complete peer evaluations for the members of
their teams. But last time I did it, they all rated each other as
excellent (even though I know there were glitches).
Does anybody have a template of a peer evaluation that they used
successfully?

I am attaching a copy of my form for reference.

Thanks,
Joanna

Joanna Klukowska, PhD
Clinical Assistant Professor
Department of Computer Science
Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, NYU
Warren Weaver Hall, Room 423
joannakl at cs.nyu.edu
http://cs.nyu.edu/~joannakl/
Office hours (Spring 2019):
Monday 12:30pm-2:30pm, Thursday 11:00am-12:00pm