[TOS] peer evaluations

Christos Bacharakis christos at mozilla.com
Mon Apr 15 15:54:18 UTC 2019

Hi Joanna,

something that I've seen working a lot is forming questions around three
themes:
1) What would you like to continue doing
2) What would like to start doing next time
3) What would you like to stop doing

You can frame the questions around the teams or the specific teammates.

Cheers
-Christos

On Mon, Apr 15, 2019 at 5:48 PM Joanna Klukowska <joannakl at cs.nyu.edu>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am teaching a class that focuses on student contributions to open
> source projects.
> I want to ask students to complete peer evaluations for the members of
> their teams. But last time I did it, they all rated each other as
> excellent (even though I know there were glitches).
> Does anybody have a template of a peer evaluation that they used
> successfully?
>
> I am attaching a copy of my form for reference.
>
> Thanks,
> Joanna
>
> --
> Joanna Klukowska, PhD
> Clinical Assistant Professor
> Department of Computer Science
> Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences, NYU
> Warren Weaver Hall, Room 423
> joannakl at cs.nyu.edu
> http://cs.nyu.edu/~joannakl/
> Office hours (Spring 2019):
> Monday 12:30pm-2:30pm, Thursday 11:00am-12:00pm

Christos Bacharakis
Mozilla on Campus
Open Innovation Team