[TOS] peer evaluations

Alyce Brady Alyce.Brady at kzoo.edu
Mon Apr 15 19:20:50 UTC 2019

I have used the attached form with success.  With the final question, they are allowed to recognize contributions and leadership of others in the class, beyond their own immediate group.

I’ve sometimes used this form in the middle of the term and frequently at the end.

Alyce

Alyce Brady
Rosemary K. Brown Professor of Mathematics and Computer Science
Chair, Computer Science Department
Kalamazoo College
Alyce.Brady at kzoo.edu

Alyce (preferred) / Prof. Brady / Dr. Brady
she/her/hers