[TOS] tos Digest, Vol 111, Issue 8

Clif Kussmaul clifkussmaul at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 12:07:45 UTC 2019

I like this, and can imagine classroom activities & assignments that use
FOSS data models to help students learn about the FOSS project and database
principles and practices at the same time. Do you have classroom or homework
content you are willing to share?

Clif
---
Clif Kussmaul  clif at kussmaul.org  http://kussmaul.org  +1-484-893-0255