[TOS] student interested in contributing/helping

Almazhan Abdukhat aa5456 at nyu.edu
Sat Mar 30 17:41:44 UTC 2019

Dear TOS,

Thank you for your time and attention. I am a student at NYU majoring in
Computer Science. I have so far taken Data Structures and Algorithms and
know how to code in Python and Java. I was looking for opportunities to
learn about and contribute to the open source projects for TOS. If there is
an option, I would like to intern with TOS. I am wondering where should I
start and what are the ways to contribute? Thank you.

Best regards,
Almazhan