[TOS] Publication Opportunity

Heidi Ellis heidi.ellis at wne.edu
Wed May 22 19:42:26 UTC 2019

Hi Folks,

I'd like to give strong support for Bryan's invitation for articles for
the Educator's Guide.  This is a chance to get your ideas published and
Bryan is awesome to work with.  I've got an article in the book and the
process was fun and also something I could put on my vita.

If you've got an idea for an article, I encourage you to run it by Bryan.

Heidi