[TOS] Fwd: Open Source Software for Social Sector Survey

Braught, Grant braught at dickinson.edu
Tue Oct 8 13:58:08 UTC 2019

Hi Everyone,

Below is a request for information from one of my former students who is now working on a project looking at "how the social sector engages with technology, and in particular open source software.”

If you have a few minutes to complete his short survey (link below) your input would be most welcome.

Thank you,
Grant

Grant Braught
Department Chair