[TOS] Research about mentorship in OSS

Heidi Ellis heidi.ellis at wne.edu
Fri Oct 11 14:27:02 UTC 2019

You're the best Igor!  Always helpful to hear what you're doing!

Heidi

On 10/11/19 10:21 AM, Igor Steinmacher wrote:
External Email Warning!
This email originated from outside of WNEU. Do not click links, open attachments, or respond unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Hi Heidi

I will share the results for sure :)

Cheers
Igor