[TOS] Announcing a new book: Demystifying Open Source Licensing

Gustavo Henrique Lima Pinto gustavohenrique.86 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 15:34:31 UTC 2020

Sorry for the follow up, but I forgot to mention two things:

If you are willing to do a preorder:

1. You will only be charged upon releasing the book;
2. And, if you don't like the book, just reply to me in 30 days and I will
give you a full refund.

Best regards,

Prof. Dr. Gustavo Pinto | twitter.com/gustavopinto
www.gustavopinto.org | www.ufpa.br