[TOS] Community engagement challenge

Sriram Ramkrishna sri at ramkrishna.me
Thu Apr 23 22:11:35 UTC 2020

Hey folks,
I hope this is on topic, but I wanted to let you know about a program
by GNOME and Endless that is giving up to $65k in prizes to engage
beginner coders with a free and open source software community. With
the goal to keep them involved in the years to come.

If you could maybe show your students this challenge and hopefully
they would be willing to put in practice.

I've attached a flyer and our press release.

Thank you! Feedback is of course welcome either to me or to the folks
at cechallenge at gnome.org.

Cheers,
sri