[TOS] Virtual Open House

Heidi Ellis heidi.ellis at wne.edu
Tue Mar 9 23:53:23 UTC 2021

Hi Folks,

This is the time of year when the foss2serve team usually puts together
a "POSSE roundup" to get folks together to talk about how instructors
are using open source in their classes.  Given that the SIGCSE
conference is virtual this year, we decided not to so a formal workshop.
However, we really would like to get a chance to catch up with folks and
hear/see what people are doing.

We would like to do a virtual open house where people could stop by and
say "Hi", catch up with old friends, meet some new friends, and
generally have fun.  We're working on the logistics, but we wanted to
know what times would work best for folks.

Therefore, if you're interested in getting together, please fill out the
Doodle poll so that we can find a good time:

https://doodle.com/poll/tv89b456vfcsc7wa?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link

Heidi (for the foss2serve team)