[TOS] What are folks teaching related to open source in the fall?

Bryan G. Behrenshausen bbehrens at redhat.com
Thu Sep 2 12:54:55 UTC 2021

So great to read what everyone is doing in the fall!

At Brandeis University, I'll be teaching graduate/professional courses in open
source strategy—in particular, Open Source Business Practices and Establish an
Open Source Program Office—as part of the Open Source Technology Management
program. Registration is actually open and ongoing right now! Please feel free
to pass along the course descriptions [1] and registration form [2] to anyone
who may be interested.

With best wishes for a great fall term,
Bryan

---