[TOS] RIT is setting up an OSPO!

Chris Aniszczyk caniszczyk at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 14:23:45 UTC 2021

FYI we wrote a small case study at the TODO Group for RIT and other
Academic OSPOs:
https://todogroup.org/guides/casestudies/rit/

We are also adding academic/research institutions that have OSPOs to the
OSPO Landscape, if you know other organizations that have one, let us know!
https://l.todogroup.org

On Sat, Sep 4, 2021 at 12:37 PM Heidi Ellis <heidi.ellis at wne.edu> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Open Source Programs Offices (OSPOs) are starting to be adopted by
> academic institutions to help manage open source within their campuses.
> Opensource.com has an article on RIT's recent establishment of an OSPO
> that I thought you might be interested in:
>
> https://opensource.com/article/21/9/open-source-tools-ospo
>
> Note that Johns Hopkins also has an OSPO.
>
> Enjoy!
> Heidi

Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk